Priorities of the GSDI, according to Mr Lovell
- the delivery of benefits to all members and membership growth
- the aim to build strong relationships with individuals and organisations capable for impacting on the global level
- to implement a careful management of limited finances to ensure maximum impact from expenditure and to develop a clearly articulated strategy and operational plan which focuses on outcomes.
Picture: by courtesy of Dr. Gábor Remetey-Fülöpp
From left to right:
- Mr Dave Lovell, President-elect GSDI
- Mr Abbas Rajabifard, Past President GSDI
- Mr David Coleman, President GSDI
- Mr Bruce McCormack, President EUROGI
EUROGI wishes to congratulate the new President-Elect of the GSDI!